The candidate would be responsible for all interactions associated with our clients in the Swedish market.
- Presentation and sale of products produced or represented by AS Vipex to business clients in Sweden and providing the associated high quality services and follow-up services
- Preparation of Swedish-language offers of Vipex AS products to our clients
- Translation and editing of product manuals, and other materials to Swedish.
- Supervising the companies providing warranty, installation and maintenance services of our products in Sweden
What is expected from the candidate?
- proficiency in Swedish as a first language or C1 level
- proficiency in English
- previous experience as an account manager, sales manager or any similar position
- proficiency in MS Office
- B-category driving license valid in the EU
- experience in international trading is greatly appreciated
The company provides
- work space in our offices in Tallinn, Estonia
- stable position in a 25-year old successful business
- required conditions and support for success
- training and room for development in a strong international team
- competitive salary
- great opportunity for self-realisation